MapuSoft provides value to military/defense and aerospace software by providing tools that allow code to be reused across multiple platforms for greater cost savings.
This industry faces a number of pain points including:
- A large number of upgrades to products and platforms over a long life cycle
- The maintenance of Ada applications is expensive
- Host based testing is needed for long development cycles
- Delays in the development time-frame is very expensive for mil/aero contractors
- Target platforms are expensive and not always readily available for the development teams
MapuSoft’s Offerings to the Defense and Aerospace Software Industry
Our solutions have been used successfully in a number of mil/aero projects. A sample list of our customers in this industry can be found on the left side menu.
MapuSoft offers the following tools to address the most common pain points in this industry: Cross-OS Development Platform, OS Changer Porting Kit, Ada-C/C++ Changer and OS Simulator. Click here to Download a two page summary of the program.
Cross-OS Development Platform
Develop C/C++ software using one or multiple OS Interface options and run the same code base on multiple operating systems
OS Changer Porting Kit
Re-use your C/C++ software developed for VxWorks, Linux/POSIX, Windows, micro-ITRON, µC/OS, FreeRTOS, ThreadX, Nucleus and pSOS on another OS
- Automatically convert Ada code to C/C++
- Compile Ada code using C/C++ tools and support target platforms not supported by Ada
Provides virtualization interfaces for VxWorks, Linux/POSIX, Windows, micro-ITRON, µC/OS, FreeRTOS, ThreadX, Nucleus and pSOS applications, enabling them to run on various target platforms
Linux Optimization Kit
Provides kernel and application specific optimization features all aimed at increasing CPU performance, speeding up boot-time and reducing memory footprint for Linux applications
Develop and test embedded applications on Windows or Linux host environments without the need for the original OS or expensive target hardware
Develop and test embedded applications without purchasing OS on free and open-source Linux and FreeRTOS target platforms
OS Version UpKit
Easily upgrade Linux and POSIX applications to a newer version of the OS