Port RTOS Applications to ThreadX
With over a billion deployments, ThreadX® is industry leader in royalty-free deeply embedded applications. Day by day the complexities of embedded applications are increasing and the demand for porting from one RTOS/OS to another increases. Mapusoft, a global leader in embedded software re-use & interoperability solutions offers you OS Changer® Porting kit to automatically migrate and re-use your RTOS applications. OSChanger Porting Kit supports changing OS including micro-ITRON®, Windows® XP/CE, VxWorks® , POSIX, Nucleus®, and pSOS® to ThreadX .
Click here to view the supported , VxWorks® APIs
Click here to view the supported Windows® APIs
Click here to view the supported micro-ITRON® APIs
Click here to view the supported Nucleus® APIs
Click here to view the supported pSOS® APIs
Click here to view webinar on porting real-time embedded applications to ThreadX
OS Changer Porting Kit – Advantages
- Allows you to easily migrate your RTOS applications to the New Os, while saving you time and money.
- Makes legacy RTOS applications productive to the enterprise by allowing them to be developed and tested on many host platforms without a need for the target hardware.
- Can also be used as a virtualized test-bench platform for performing system integration testing of your applications on host PC that provides development flexibility and huge cost savings.
OS Changer Porting Kit – Highlights
- Porting and development on Windows/Linux Host
- Enables Host based simulation, testing embedded and/or time critical applications
- Application is connected effectively at the source code level
- Supports multi Process, 32/64 Bit architecture
- Offers permanent portability solutions that actually get your RTOS code to move to ThreadX
- Flexible, easy to maintain and better migration to a unified OS architecture allowing for easy future migration.
- Reduced time, provides 80-90% portability requiring little code re-write on Hardware & Device Driver specific code
- Statically create and reuse control objects from pool
- Statically create and reuse threads from pool
- Enhance performance without breaking OS API compliance
- Configure target environment and resource requirements for various ThreadX version and variants
- Use OS Abstractor’s tiered memory pools to eliminate memory fragmentation
- Use OS Abstractor’s ability to recover from software fatal errors through a soft reset
- Use same Interface APIs within and across individual application processes
- API Optimization and Profiling
Related links :
White Paper : OS Changer: Protect your Software Investment