Porting ThreadX Application to a Linux
Mapusoft, a global leader in embedded software re-use & interoperability solutions offers OS Changer Porting kit to automatically migrate and re-use your ThreadX® applications across a wide variety of OS distributions. Porting legacy ThreadX® applications to Linux involves series of steps including porting, development on a host environment while re-compiling and deployment on target hardware. Mapusoft’s OSChanger® ThreadX® Porting kit helps your ThreadX® OS migration seamlessly with many distinct advantages.
SUPPORTED TARGET OPERATING SYSTEMS
Do You Know
MapuSoft offers over 300 different porting kits covering over 25 unique operating systems.
WHY CHOOSE OS CHANGER?
• Leverage automated software porting to save crucial time and money
• Increased robustness and performance of existing software with advanced real-time features
• Shorten the learning curve on a new OS by developing with the familiar APIs of the current OS
• Capture new markets by supporting many different operating systems and hardware types
• Available in full source code and royalty free
Start A Free 30 Day Trial
Automated Code Changer
Supported OS and Hardware types
Try or Buy